[RELz] Better Morrowind Armour Add-On 2.0 [Final]

Morrowind and Morrowind mod discussion. No adult content, please.

[RELz] Better Morrowind Armour Add-On 2.0 [Final]

Postby tiebrakre » Fri May 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Dragonbone.jpg
Default Duke's Silver.jpg
Default Silver.jpg
Default Dewmer.jpg
Gah-Julan.jpg
Armun-an.jpg
Bonemold.jpg
Nordic Iron.jpg

Alternate Cuirasses.

Alternate Dwemer 1.jpg
Alternate Dwemer 2.jpg
Alternate Dwemer 3.jpg
Alternate Silver.jpg
Alternate Duke's Silver.jpg
Iron.jpg
Orcish.jpg

Screenies this time....

Let's try this again.-D All cuirasses are verified working (spasibo Moranar).

What this mod does:

Replaces the Vanilla Morrowind female Cuirasses, which Moranar (at the the time of this initial mod authorship) Better Morrowind Armour had/has not replaced. Three cuirasses have alternate versions. Read me has all the usual credits, permissions, and all that jazz.

I **Highly** recommend using Darknut's Better Armour Textures with these.

Changes from version 1.0:

In-game Nordic Iron Cuirass fixed, courtesy of Moranar. In-game Silver and Duke's Silver fixed by me.

Bonemold, Armun-an, Gah-julan, Dwemer (except alternates), Nordic Iron, and Dragonbone all use stock Vanilla Textures.

The rest are still dependent on Darknut's Textures, as these were custom edited.

Please, do **NOT** upload this file anywhere else, as this is a Wolflore project.

Enjoy.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**UPDATE**

New default Iron Cuirass has been released! It uses stock Vanilla textures, and has a slightly reduced bust, but still obviously feminine.

This is a pluginless replacer, and simply place it in the "Data Files/Meshes/A" folder and overwrite the previous NIF file. This model used one of Moranar's and one of Bethesda's meshes, and created by me.

IT **DOES** REQUIRE THE CURRENT RELEASE of Better Morrowind Armour BETA 1.1.

Now that I have finally figured out more of how to manipulate UVW's in Max (bolshoe spasibo Moranar) , the female Orcish cuirass that uses stock textures is on the way....-)))))))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**UPDATE**

Finally, the 2.0 release is out!!!!!!!!

Default Iron Cuirass.JPG
Female Iron Cuirass with Pauldrons.jpg
New Cuirass with Iron Pauldrons....

This is the default Iron Cuirass previously released in last update. It uses stock Vanilla textures, and has a slightly reduced bust, but still obviously feminine. It is included in the 2.0 release.

New Default Orcish.jpg
This was a **major** pain in the arse to make! And a labour of love....-)
Default Orcish Cuirass with Pauldrons.jpg
Female Cuirass with Pauldrons.

As I wanted, this exceptionally hair-pulling design uses the stock Vanilla Textures, and is true to lore.

As an added bonus, I also increased new detail on both the new Female and Male Cuirasses, and have released Male Orcish cuirass as plug-inless, and both had little bugs in original meshes addressed, specifically the skirting at the hips and the loincloth. I am so, so proud of myself because I did this *totally* on my own without Moranar's assistance.

Male Orcish Cuirass.jpg
Note the new medallions at on the front, and these also appear on the back.
Male Orcish Cuirass with Pauldrons.jpg
The new cuirasses do not clip with pauldrons, and I cleaned up the meshes.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***UPDATE*** [Final, I promise!]

I had one Iron Cuirass I never finished, and I decided to fix bugs on the mesh. Moranar suggested I go ahead and release it, so here you go!

This is a plug-inless replacer that uses the "stock" Vanilla textures, and simply overwrite the existing NIF located in the "Data Files/Meshes/A" folder.

**THIS DOES REQUIRE THE LATEST BETTER MORROWIND ADD-ON 2.0 MOD**

New Alternate Default Iron.jpg
My Breton needed some sun wearing this new alternate default cuirass.-)
New Alternate Default Iron with Pauldrons.jpg
New alternate default Iron Cuirass with pauldrons.

*****IMPORTANT*******

I had a question arise with regard to using both this mod and Moranar's latest "Better Morrowind Armour 0.5.2RC" update.

1) Both this mod and Moranar's can be used at the same time, but this mod **MUST** load after B.M.A. and .ESP activated for all my cuirasses to show up in game.

2) If only you only want to "mix and match" my cuirasses with B.M.A. you *must* install the mod AND:

---a) If using the Default Cuirasses that use "stock" textures, rename that NIF to Moranar's corresponding NIF, then overwrite that NIF. That's it!-)

---b) If using the Alternate Cuirasses **OR** the Silver or Duke's Silver Cuirasses, make sure the textures (either 512 or 1024) are copied to the "texture" folder, and rename the NIF to Moranar's corresponding NIF, then overwrite that NIF. If you don't copy the textures, they won't show up in-game, since they depend on those edited textures. That's it!-)

Easy peasy, no?

If you like this mod, I *highly* suggest you take a peek at this linky linky....
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**UPDATE**

Uploaded a CLEAN .ESP of this mod. Simply uzip, copypasta, and overwrite the existing "Better Morrowind Armour Add-on 2.0.esp". I intended to do so, but when Moranar release the latest "Better Morrowind Armour" verson, I never got around to it.-)))))

I don't anticipate any more updates to this, and intend for this to be the final product, unless anyone has any more specific requests or suggestions.

Thank you to everyone who downloads, and has downloaded, this mod, and I truly hope it has enhanced the enjoyment of your game!

Cheers!
Attachments
Better Morrowind Armour Add-on 1.1 BETA.rar
DO NOT UPLOAD THIS FILE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!
(5.25 MiB) Downloaded 144 times
Better Morrowind Armour Add-On 1.1.esp.7z
Fixed the Dragonbone Cuirass reference. It should show up in-game now. Apologies.
(2.09 KiB) Downloaded 105 times
Updated Iron Cuirass.7z
This is included in new 2.0 release! You **DO NOT** need to download this!!!!
(133.09 KiB) Downloaded 34 times
Better Morrowind Armour Add-on 2.0.7z
**UPDATE** This includes **ALL** alternate cuirasses, updated default cuirasses, and improved Male Orcish Cuirass. All verified working in-game.

PLEASE, DO **NOT** UPLOAD THIS FILE ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!
(6.13 MiB) Downloaded 200 times
Updated Iron Cuirass 2.7z
This is a new alternate default Iron Cuirass. It is a plug-inless replacer, and simply overwrite the existing NIF.-)
(309.51 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
Better Morrowind Armour Add-On 2.0.esp (CLEANED).7z
CLEANED of GMST's!

Simply D/L, unzip, copypasta, and overwrite the .ESP!
(1.1 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by tiebrakre on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:37 pm, edited 17 times in total.
tiebrakre
Journeyman

Re: Better Morowind Armour Add-On 1.1 BETA

Postby fleet » Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm

I don't have the game, but these look really good. :-D
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Re: Better Morrowind Armour Add-On 1.1 BETA

Postby manyaranman » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:14 pm

:surprised: :goodjob: :surprised: :goodjob:
manyaranman
Associate

Postby Spirited Treasure » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Was there something wrong with the other one?
"I keep hitting escape , but I am still here!" -Anonymous
Spirited Treasure
Protector

Title: Modder

Postby tiebrakre » Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:23 pm

Spirited Treasure wrote:Was there something wrong with the other one?

Yes, a couple of the cuirasses were not displaying in game correctly (I made some import/export errors in 3ds Max). Moranar fixed one cuirass and told me how to fix the other mistakes.
tiebrakre
Journeyman

Postby Spirited Treasure » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:15 pm

Oh right.. I'll redownload them then.. -s-
"I keep hitting escape , but I am still here!" -Anonymous
Spirited Treasure
Protector

Title: Modder

Postby Angmor » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:44 pm

Well, these look great! But what's the difference between the 1.1 Addon and the 1.1 Beta? :chinscratch:
Angmor
Associate

Postby tiebrakre » Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:53 pm

Angmor wrote:Well, these look great! But what's the difference between the 1.1 Addon and the 1.1 Beta? :chinscratch:

Replace the .ESP so the Dragonbone cuirass shows up in game.-D
tiebrakre
Journeyman

Postby Angmor » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:38 pm

tiebrakre wrote:
Angmor wrote:Well, these look great! But what's the difference between the 1.1 Addon and the 1.1 Beta? :chinscratch:

Replace the .ESP so the Dragonbone cuirass shows up in game.-D

So... I to download both of them? I could just pop it open in the CS to find out, but I'm lazy. XD
Angmor
Associate

Postby tiebrakre » Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:52 pm

So... I to download both of them? I could just pop it open in the CS to find out, but I'm lazy. XD

Yes, download both.-))) I should not have released a mod with mistakes, and been so careless and sloppy. This is my first Morrowind mod.
tiebrakre
Journeyman

Next

Return to Morrowind