Morrowind Mod Detectives

Morrowind and Morrowind mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Morrowind Mod Detectives

Postby fable2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Do you...

...want to know if a mod that does XYZ exists?

...need help finding a mod that you vaguely remember?

Place your request here. We'll do our level best to help out. And for no charge, too! What a deal.
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Re: Morrowind Mod Detectives

Postby jaxawier » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Actually I got one I know exist,and I know about the modder some,only thing that complicates things is:

1: the modder hasn´t been around lately,but he does that from time to time,and I generally don´t hassle people outside furums.

2: I don´t remember the name of the mod exactly, it is by Wulfgar,a bonemould-cuirass you get at soltsheim,it has some enchantments on it but not too much imho,and in general a well balanced medium armour cuirass with some moderate helpings (CE enchants).

3.used to have it,but have had one crash where I lost (serious amount of) data,this one was lost then.
jaxawier
Retainer

Postby Miserina » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Having already completed the Fighters guild quest regarding Sottilde's Codebook, I'd like to know if a mod exists that will change things so that I can join the Thieve's Guild anyway. Because screw that crap. Sottilde was such a wuss. If they didn't want me to have it they'd make it harder to get it off her than just walking up and asking for it after admiring her a couple times.
Miserina
Journeyman

Title: Dea Tenebrarum

Postby tealpanda » Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:37 pm

Miserina wrote:Having already completed the Fighters guild quest regarding Sottilde's Codebook, I'd like to know if a mod exists that will change things so that I can join the Thieve's Guild anyway. Because screw that crap. Sottilde was such a wuss. If they didn't want me to have it they'd make it harder to get it off her than just walking up and asking for it after admiring her a couple times.

I know there's a mod that hides the code book somewhere inside the Thieves guild instead, but I don't remember the name. Or you could just clean the cell from your game I think :shrug:
tealpanda
Journeyman

Postby Miserina » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Yeah. I mean now that I realize my mistake, I could easily just console cheat myself another forty or fifty code books. But the problem is that it wouldn't really do me any good. Sugar-Lips Habasi already refuses me entry into the Thieves Guild.
Miserina
Journeyman

Postby fable2 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:31 pm

tealpanda wrote:
Miserina wrote:Having already completed the Fighters guild quest regarding Sottilde's Codebook, I'd like to know if a mod exists that will change things so that I can join the Thieve's Guild anyway. Because screw that crap. Sottilde was such a wuss. If they didn't want me to have it they'd make it harder to get it off her than just walking up and asking for it after admiring her a couple times.

I know there's a mod that hides the code book somewhere inside the Thieves guild instead, but I don't remember the name. Or you could just clean the cell from your game I think :shrug:

I think you mean Join Thieves Guild.
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby tealpanda » Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:34 pm

That's the right one, fable2.

Anyone know of a Morrowind mod that involves going to the planes of Oblivion? I've used Cult of the Clouds and Illuminated Order, I'm wondering if there are others.
tealpanda
Journeyman

Postby Miserina » Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Perfect! Thanks fable2!
Miserina
Journeyman

Postby Tricky » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:16 am

Are there any mods that add Absorb Magicka as a castable spells to the game (like in Oblivion), in a balanced manner?
I like the smell of my hair treatment; the pleasing odor is half the point.
Tricky
Associate

Title: Marked

Postby Jac » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:19 am

Balanced in what way? The reason I ask is that it's easy enough to modify the spells you can buy via the CS.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Next

Return to Morrowind