[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Wolflore » View topic - Retaining Darnified UI Settings ?

Retaining Darnified UI Settings ?

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Retaining Darnified UI Settings ?

Postby Dragon Wench » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:28 pm

I like a nice minimalist interface with no extraneous (dummy) information, and dark darnified UI does a wonderful job of slaying all of these annoyances. However, when you adjust the settings ingame, they don't stick once you turn off Oblivion.

By altering the 0/1 values in the hudmainmenu_config I have already figured out how to permanently:
remove the compass frame
remove the weapon and magic icons
make the status bars so that autofade is the default
remove the location box

However, I have not yet been able to determine exactly which file I need to go into, or what I need to do, to permanently turn off the dummy messages (i.e your horse is stabled at, you have successfully harvested etc.) or the magic effects icon. If it is possible to edit these values as well I'd very much appreciate any instructions on how to do so.

If it can't be done, not a big deal, since I have already been able to tweak 5 settings... switching off the two remaining irritations only takes a few seconds. I'd just like to know if it is possible.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe:
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion;
I've watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
All those moments ... will be lost ... in time ... like tears in rain.
Dragon Wench
Journeyman

Re: Retaining Darnified UI Settings ?

Postby jaxawier » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 am

jaxawier
Retainer

Return to Oblivion