[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4697: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4698: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4699: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Wolflore » View topic - Oblivion Screenshots PG version

Oblivion Screenshots PG version

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Oblivion Screenshots PG version

Postby neildarkstar » Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:35 am

Ovlivion has some very cool possibilities for screenies, and I noticed there is no thread where screenshots without adult content could be displayed for innocents like me. :)
On to the meat.

I'm so sorry...
He attacked me, raving like a madman, and swinging a huge sword at my head. I tried to reason with him, tried to assure him that his true love would disregard his... oddity. In the end, he gave me no choice. Heaven forgive me, I've slain Cyrano de Bergerac!

Cyrano 1.jpg

...and may flights of angels sing him to his rest... :dramaqueen:
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Re: Oblivion Screenshots PG version

Postby PiNK PiPER » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 pm

HA! Cyrano de Bergerac hehehe too funny :biggrin:

4 colourful reasons why I love Oblivion. No Photoshop or Gimp 100% no post editing. Except fer my Pp tramp stamp :hubba:

PiNK PiPER

Postby neildarkstar » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Cool pics!
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby fleet » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:11 pm

I agree with neil. :wave:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby fable2 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I like 'em. Nice handling of color.
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby PiNK PiPER » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:00 pm

I can only get this colour with Brittainy's water mod Lush and Gaudy Water and her recommended ini changes (because of those changes I turn reflections off to maintain fps) and this 5 in 1 sun mod Cinematic Sunglare by Guilaster and in this landspace; East Island Nirai-Kanai by aoringo
PiNK PiPER

Postby PiNK PiPER » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:27 pm

I am not sure why I said reflections are turned off when obviously they are on. :shrug: The water's colour is a reflection of the sun.

PiNK PiPER

Postby neildarkstar » Wed Mar 27, 2013 7:31 pm

The sun works differently. If the reflections were on, you would see reflections of mountains and trees in the water. Maybe even reflections of her.
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby PiNK PiPER » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:23 pm

PiNK PiPER

Postby PiNK PiPER » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:44 pm

@neildarkstar; :wave: Thanks for the help here. It seems something was screwy with my settings. My ini was set up properly but another program I use for visuals had different settings so sometimes I had reflections and sometimes I didn't. I knew it didn't look right. All fixed now. TY

I am almost finished making this Moonshadow elf. I have named her Moonspell and I plan on removing the tattoo and adding shiny skin.

PiNK PiPER

Next

Return to Oblivion