Can you help me find a mod that...?

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Re: Can you help me find a mod that...?

Postby Symon » Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:07 pm

"You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think that's all that goes on between people."

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.
Symon
Journeyman

Title: Wirrn

Postby PiNK PiPER » Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Ooo... 5.2 thank you much much :goodjob:
PiNK PiPER

Postby PiNK PiPER » Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:16 pm

It's not really a mod I am looking for but an ini change. I used to know of the ini to change my character's skin and make it look more shiny, oily. I used to make it up to 100 but for the life of me I can't remember how I did it. If anyone remembers how to do that I would be grateful. I know, I know I can use a high rez skin mod but when it is done through the ini it looks much better and it is also one less mod to worry about.
PiNK PiPER

Postby PiNK PiPER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:57 pm

Can someone send me a working wrye bash and bain installer? Ever since I played fallout3 it has gone all screwy on me and my bain installer and batched patch won't work.

I am trying to install cobl and need the patch and also I am installing xeo++ and want to do that through bain.

If you have a verified working copy can you please PM it to me? Thanking in advance :meshoot:
PiNK PiPER

Postby Symon » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:05 pm

Did you install Fash? If so, it may be your Python installation that may need looking at. I'd be very surprised if Wrye Bash suddenly stopped working, but the dependencies might get screwed.
"You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think that's all that goes on between people."

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.
Symon
Journeyman

Title: Wirrn

Postby PiNK PiPER » Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Symon wrote:Did you install Fash? If so, it may be your Python installation that may need looking at. I'd be very surprised if Wrye Bash suddenly stopped working, but the dependencies might get screwed.

So Python installation eh? :chinscratch: I'll look into that <3 Cheers ~Pp
PiNK PiPER

Previous

Return to Oblivion