Those who are still playing Oblivion

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Re: Those who are still playing Oblivion

Postby PiNK PiPER » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Since my disappointment with that oblivion character overhaul I have tried two others that really do a great job. 4/5 stars :goodjob:

This one "ES74's Unique Race&NPCs 0.8.1b Full" replaces 575 npc and does a fantastic job. It doesn't change any of the Orc, Argonian or Kajiit NPCs. so those you have to change another way. Also the new npcs don't look very young. They have scars and facial hair. I recommend this for someone like ST. You will find old and young npc gaurds and the men look hot. It is a light install (unlike xeosp++) and I did it through obmm.

Just use google and you will find the links to get it right away or pm me. Here are some pics;

Screenshot85842.png
Screenshot93768.png
Screenshot92852.png
Screenshot19328.png

The second character overhaul I have tried (and am currently using) is XEOSP++ which modifies every npc in the game and makes them more beautiful and in anime style. You are going to need Modular Beautiful People 2ch Edition++ installed first. If you don't like MBP++ then you won't like XEOSP++

Installing mbp++ and xeosp++ is a project and a complicated one at that but if you like anime then this is the gold standard at least for oblivion. This is the second time using XEO. I have used an earlier version that was kinda buggy. If you want to try this then pm me and I'll send you the link.

I do prefer the first overhaul because then I can mix it with ploms overhaul which I really like but don't recommend for new players because you won't be able to complete a few quests. I don't think it is a big deal because you can do the quests anyways and then just use a console code for certain parts.

Oh by the way, regardless of which overhaul you use you may want to check this out http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/19021/?
PiNK PiPER

Re: Those who are still playing Oblivion

Postby PiNK PiPER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:00 am

XEOSP++ so sweet... :goodjob:

PiNK PiPER

Previous

Return to Oblivion