Shivering Isles, Madgods & Cheese

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Re: Shivering Isles, Madgods & Cheese

Postby PiNK PiPER » Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:26 pm

Are you talking about being zapped away and then dropped over the hill of suicides? If so YA?!?.. what happened to that spell? You should be allowed to get that spell and cast it on npc and monsters and then go to the hill of suicides and loot their dead bodies!!!

[REQ] for this mod please :bouncy:

While I wait for that I found this today;
The Mad Box by Trickster http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/44077//?

It comes in 2 parts and that is good since I find the first part silly but the second part I like a lot.

taken from description;

"-True Prince-
This is a simple little mod that makes a few changes to the conclusion of the Shivering Isles main quest.
Once you take Sheogorath's place, you'll get a few extra perks.
First, your normal Summon Golden Saint/Dark Seducer spells will be replaced with Lesser Power versions that, conveniently enough, already existed in the game, allowing you to summon your elite guards to you as many times as you need. After all, you are the Madgod, aren't you?
It also changes the Manipulate Weather spell to be a Lesser Power, so that you can do it as many times as you wish. Once again, Madgod.
Finally, it changes the Sheogorath's Protection spell into a passive ability, but one that still only works in the Shivering Isles, making you effectively immortal within your realm. Overpowered, you say? Shut up, MadGOD."

:biggrin: LoL too funny
PiNK PiPER

Postby PiNK PiPER » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:48 am

A Lost Inn by side777
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/33700//?

I never used this but I will. He makes some of the nicest vanilla house replacers. The best actually. I used to use all of his mods in a very early game set up but that game has been lost for years now. I am so bloody happy that I found him again!

FROM THE README:
this mod adds a lost inn where you can live in to dementia near the road to new sheoth, vis à vis to the graveyard. the house is in a really bad condition. the lower floor is partially flooded, full of waste, the furniture is wet and rotten... but the main problem are the smelly body parts which are scattered all over the place. something really evil must have been happening here!!

the last owner has converted one guest room to a torture room where he tortured poor souls for a wealthy audience. rumors say the house is cursed...

you can't 'own' the house and can't lock the door. enemies will follow you into the house and may pick up items. (normally they don't enter the house, they believe it's cursed.)
though, you can sleep there in one of the different beds (the torture altar too!) and you can use the containers which are all safe.

you can control all the lights with fire and frost spells. like in real life all fires turn off after a while (12 hours).
and you can remove the body parts and the blood by activating it.
PiNK PiPER

Postby PiNK PiPER » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:59 am

The Hall of Blissful Dreams And COBL Edition by Korana
http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/22372/?
Description
===========
In the realm of the Mad God, even a wooden crate seems like a spacious mansion! To enter the Hall, travel to Bliss
in New Sheoth. Near an area with bridges and waterfalls you will find a small camp. "Sleep" within the camp to enter
The Hall of Blissful Dreams. You'll find that in your dreams your humble shelter turns into so much more.
PiNK PiPER

Postby Nessa » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:59 pm

I just want NPCs to address my GIRL character as Goddess. :dwarf: What's all this Prince business!? :rant:

Korana always did make wonderful house mods. I love the Millstone Farm but that's SUCH a sad story. Err.. right this is for SI and here I am posting links to UN-SI stuff.

So... you attack Sheogorath and you get warped over the hill of suicides?? That sounds like fun. I'm going to have to go try that right now! (Of course I can levitate so it won't be so horrid!) :bouncy: Should be easy enough for a small mod actually. Perhaps the limitation being it only works in SI. :chinscratch: Heh, can you imagine zonking Dagon with that spell? Maybe RIGHT over White Gold Tower! :lol:
Nessa
Journeyman

Title: Queen

Postby neildarkstar » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Uhmmm... there are other results that can happen when you attack him... Like being completely paralyzed, as he strolls over and takes a close look at you (as if he's never seen a nutcase before) then walks away. The paralysis apparently lasts forever, eh?
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Previous

Return to Oblivion