I can't horse

Oblivion and Oblivion mod discussion. No adult content, please.

I can't horse

Postby Fenrir » Sat May 16, 2015 1:24 pm

After abandoning Skyrim due to it crashing constantly for reasons I cannot find, I've gone to Oblivion to play around. I've been in a horse mood the past few days, thanks to Steel Ball Run, so I got a few mods to make horse riding more enjoyable. Animations, Kuertee's horse command, and some models from Slof.

My horse was working fine, walking, running, Kuertee was running perfectly, then I took her into the Imperial City for a bit, walked around, and took her back out when I remembered I was broke.

She still walks fine, but when running, she goes extremely slow, and almost seems to move in slow motion. When I jump with her, it's fine, and she runs fast for about a half second before going slow again.

Looking this problem up just leads me to a lot of bitching and whining about the game's horses, which isn't exactly helpful, so I'm curious if anyone knows what might have went wrong?
Fenrir
Defender

Title: Stray Dog

Re: I can't horse

Postby Elaura » Sat May 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Haven't a clue what might have happened, but a good place to start would be a save from before you went into the city.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Return to Oblivion