Seem oblivion got it updates.

Discussion and download tools and applications for gaming, modding, and general use. No adult content, please.

Re: Seem oblivion got it updates.

Postby Symon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:39 am

That explains much. Most mods that need pluggy need version 1.25 and won't work with 1.32beta. (Wrye Morph is an example, and I'm NOT sacrificing that for the CSE)! (grin)
"You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think that's all that goes on between people."

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.
Symon
Journeyman

Title: Wirrn

Postby Donkey » Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:45 pm

Never tried wrye morph but isn't it suppose to be bakwards compatible ?? any new version from something should be compatible with previous version, so with that in mind pluggy 1.32 should still be able to play wrye morph but newer version cannot be used in older version due to file change.

But version CSE 0.51 should still be pretty stable and works with pluggy 1.25

Version 0.6 is a major improvements over previous one, since the way the layout now works for script extender looks very similar to notpad ++ with added color. Will make changing scripts allot easier then previous versions. Normally you needed notepad to change something the way it is now it is allot simpilar to just make the changes in the CSE.
Retired modder and enjoying it. :D
Donkey
Journeyman

Postby Symon » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Sadly then it's not as stable as the designers would hope. It out-right refuses to run on my rig, and I've tried loads (I even got menuqueue to run on it and that was a battle I tell you).

One thing I do know is that the later versions of pluggy when using the HUD are not stable. Most issues with it can be solved by down-grading to the last known good version.
"You fertility deities are worse than Marxists," he said. "You think that's all that goes on between people."

Roger Zelazny, Lord of Light. 1971.
Symon
Journeyman

Title: Wirrn

Previous

Return to Tools and Apps