I'm looking for tool or script, that can do this.

Discussion and download tools and applications for gaming, modding, and general use. No adult content, please.

Re: I'm looking for tool or script, that can do this.

Postby DARoot » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:26 pm

Well, pretty much nobody cares what I think --
So I can post this with relative impunity!
:hubba:
Whenever you put ANYTHING on the Internet (whether it be a file, or a story, or just an innocent comment in response to somebody else's previous post), you have virtually NO control over where it may go, or who might try to use it (and claim it as their own) for their own nefarious purposes -- UNLESS you have a large staff of lawyers and Media Analysts (like SONY, and Microsoft do) on-call 24/7 to monitor and deal with such things.
Since most of us don't, it's just a matter of accepting "what comes with the territory" whenever one tries to "give something back," perhaps, to the Community that one has come to know and love.

Just don't be surprised when "the Community" (or rather, certain members of it) bite you in the ass once in a while.
:shrug:
DARoot
DARoot

Postby fleet » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:51 pm

Just for the record, I care what ducky thinks. :wave:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby Donkey » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:34 am

DARoot wrote:Well, pretty much nobody cares what I think --
So I can post this with relative impunity!
:hubba:
Whenever you put ANYTHING on the Internet (whether it be a file, or a story, or just an innocent comment in response to somebody else's previous post), you have virtually NO control over where it may go, or who might try to use it (and claim it as their own) for their own nefarious purposes -- UNLESS you have a large staff of lawyers and Media Analysts (like SONY, and Microsoft do) on-call 24/7 to monitor and deal with such things.
Since most of us don't, it's just a matter of accepting "what comes with the territory" whenever one tries to "give something back," perhaps, to the Community that one has come to know and love.

Just don't be surprised when "the Community" (or rather, certain members of it) bite you in the ass once in a while.
:shrug:
DARoot

yes no shit.. That is why they don't get anything anymore, apart from screenshot or movie clip. Taking my stuff and reuploading without permission was the final straw i was willing to put up with, modifing completely copying animaion files wasn't..

Besides i really like my retirement now. No more obligation. No more Sharing mods/animations ... :D A huge props is, I did not get anymore complaints ever since.. Text in my signature should give out a hint.
Retired modder and enjoying it. :D
Donkey
Journeyman

Previous

Return to Tools and Apps