A Cute Little Ass

Fan fiction, poetry, and lore. No adult content, please.

A Cute Little Ass

Postby neildarkstar » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:16 am

My stepson posted this pic on his wall and...

Cute Little Ass.jpg

I did what you say man, I shared that little ass. My wife says "What you been doin all evening?", and I say "Well I was sharing a little ass..." and she hit me with a fryin pan and threw me out da house.

So I went to my girlfriends house, and she sez "What'sa matter, baby?" and I say "My wife threw me out." She puts her arms around me and sez "How come, sweetie?" and I sez "I got a little ass." So she starts laughing and sez "You aint looked in a mirror lately have you?" Well then her face gets all twisty and evil-looking, and she sez "Waitaminute! You cheated on your wife and your mistress? Why you good for nothing three-timin' fool!" The hug turned into a headlock, and she threw me out her house down three flights of stairs yet.

Now I'm tinkin' like this ass ting is some kinda hoodoo curse, see? So I goes to work with the idea that I'll print it out and give it to somebody else, so they got the curse. Well, I was printing it out and the printer jammed so I'm tugging and pulling, and breathing hard 'cuz I'm out of breath workin' on it, and my boss comes up behind me and sez "What the heck are you doing?" So I sez "I'm trying to get a little ass out of the printer." He sez "Not at work, not on MY dime, and not on MY printer you don't! You're fired!" Then he calls security and they tazed me and threw outa the building. I was really wishing I didn't work on the fourth floor...

When I regained consciousness, I sorta stood up and staggered down to the bus stop. Funny thing is I still had a little ass in my hand, so when a cop came up I asked him "Hey! You wanta little ass?" I guess the answer was no, 'cuz he tazed me again and busted me for prostitution...
Happily, he took the little ass and gave it to a lady DA as evidence. I heard him say "I got a cute little ass, do you want it?" I think he's suspended without pay now...

Thanks a lot, Jay...
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Re: A Cute Little Ass

Postby Adul » Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:02 am

:biggrin: Now we all have the curse.
Adul
Warden

Postby Nhog » Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Absolute gold. Now, what if it had been a cat instead?
~Nhog
Nhog
Associate

Postby Raym » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:23 pm

Well, I did find a pic of a young chick with a nice pussy, browsing the internet...

I don't have a dirty mind. I just have a sexy imagination.
Raym
Lurker Extraordinarie

Postby neildarkstar » Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:29 pm

:lol:
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Nhog » Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Well, I did find a pic of a young chick with a nice pussy, browsing the internet...

Oh lord, what have you done?!
~Nhog
Nhog
Associate

Postby fable2 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:45 am

I was, of course, thinking of extremely attractive, well-rounded butts.

fable2
Wolflore Staff

Return to Story tellers