A place to post news that might interest folks or at least keep people informed. This is an all news topic forum. No adult content, please.
Ducky has your cake provided he can keep the dog from eating it first.
"Illiterate? Write today for free help." - ad.My Mods
"You cannot build character and courage by taking away man's initiative and independence." - Abraham Lincoln.
- The Boss
- Posts: 4287
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:36 pm
- Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
- Title: Elder Wolf
Happy Birthday, LT!
The four golden rules of mods/gaming/life:
1) You want it, you make it.
2) You don't like it, don't play it.
3) If you make it and you like it, don't listen to anyone else.
4) If you ask for criticism, expect to get it.Can't follow the rules?Complaints Department
- Posts: 1775
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 am
- Location: About ten feet to Jac's left.
- Title: Mrs.
- Gender: Female
Hooray and jolly hatchingday!
"With combat knife, bolt gun and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foes. The chain sword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest."
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:05 am
- Location: Fortress Monastery, The Rock
- Title: Penguin
Wow this is a fluke, happy tipsy day of being spawned and loosened on the unsuspecting planes..
Won, to, free, eye sore a monk key on a tire.
- Supreme Court Jester
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:09 am
- Location: If I said under and over, around and through, up and down. This way and that, would you believe me?
- Title: Sir, Lord, Hey you!
Happy Birthday LT.
May you have as many more as you can stand.
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
- Posts: 735
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 pm
- Location: Ocean Grove, NJ
- Title: Hired Gun
Happy natal anniversary!
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 pm
Here you go, Latendresse76
May you have many, many more!
Have a great day!
High-toned Son of a Bitch
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
- Jac's Hero of the Day
- Posts: 1982
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:57 pm
Return to News Submissions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests