Junk Yard

A place to download and discuss Neildarkstar's mods. No adult content please.

Junk Yard

Postby neildarkstar » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:32 am

It's always bothered me a bit... You walk into a long-abandoned dungeon or deserted manor and... the torches are lit, the place is neat as a pin, the beds are all made, the shelves and books are all dusted. How does that happen? If you want to challenge the dungeon fairies in your mod, this is the resource for you!

Yep, this is just a modder's resource, not intended to be played, but it will add some character to your digs. Bear in mind that I did some of this as a "proof-of-concept" or a learning experience, so some of it is better than others. as a modder though, you are expected to pick and choose, eh? ;)

The Elder Scrolls III MORROWIND:

==================
Junk Yard v2.0
==================

By NeilDarkstar

Date 10/15/2011

1. Description
2. Requirements
3. Installing the plug-in
4. Playing the plug-in
5. Save games
6. Conflicts/Known Errors
7. Credits/Permissions received
8. Contact and Information
9. Legal Stuff/Disclaimer
10. Anything else

===============
1. DESCRIPTION
===============

Junk Yard 2.0 adds several models and textures to be used as a modder's resource. It includes an .esp, but it is not intended to be used ingame, but only as a showcase sp you can see what is there and perhaps some ideas on how to use it.
===============
2. Requirements
===============

Morrowind.esm
Tribunal.esm
Bloodmoon.esm

I originally intended to use some expansion resources, but that never happened so... while the esp requires the expansions, the resources themselves do not.

Note:
In v2.0 there should be no absolute file paths, and all textures have been converted to .dds.

========================
3. INSTALLING THE PLUGIN
========================

Unpack the mod either to a temp folder to drag or copy the folders, or unpack directly to your Morrowind folder.

=====================
4. PLAYING THE PLUGIN
=====================

To have a look at the items in-game, open your console and type "Player"->coc "Junk Yard"

If you want to get back out of that cell, you'll need to use a mark and recall, Divine Intervention, or coc back to the cell you were in. there is no designed exit from the cell.
===============
5. SAVE GAMES
===============
NA

============================
6. CONFLICTS / KNOWN ERRORS
============================
There are no conflicts with other mods that I know of, but if you do encounter some conflict, please let me know by email or PM at http://www.wolflore.net or Bethesda Forums.

================================
7. CREDITS / PERMISSIONS RECEIVED
================================

I'll take the blame for the retexturing and nifskope mesh editing. Since there are no actually new meshes, most of the credit goes to Bethesda. If you use the items, a little mention of my effort would be nice, but I won't insist.

You may use any part of this resource in your mod without further contact or permission from me, as long as it is used for non-commercial purposes.

==========================
8. CONTACT AND INFORMATION
==========================
You can contact me at:
neildarkstar@yahoo.com or by PM at http://www.wolflore.net or the Bethesda forums.

=========================
9. LEGAL STUFF/ DISCLAIMER
=========================
If anything goes wrong with anything whatsoever, it's Murphy's fault, and none of my doing. If everything is totally wonderful, I, of course, get all the credit

=================
10. ANYTHING ELSE
=================
If fish had feet, how would they keep the athlete's foot powder on?

Urns and crates.jpg

Books, chairs, bookshelves.jpg

Broken Bed Frame.jpg

JY2.7z
(2.32 MiB) Downloaded 108 times
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Re: Junk Yard

Postby Kiteflyer61 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:07 am

I'm a resource collector.

These are nice! Thanks for sharing.

I know a certain castle that is going to need some cleaning. :D

KF
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Kiteflyer61
Protector

Title: Hired Gun

Return to Neildarkstar's Mods