[RELZ/BETA] Morte in Skyrim

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [RELZ/BETA] Morte in Skyrim

Postby Jac » Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:25 pm

<string of expletives> I finally fixed Morte's tooth. He *should* follow you automatically if you dismiss him, then use his tooth to recall him. I'm going to add in the scene between him and Breniun before I upload 2.2a. Stupid skull. :toetap:
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Jac » Thu Feb 12, 2015 1:28 am

2.3 is up. Download is in the first post.

Morte should no loner attack your other followers if they accidentally hit him in combat.
Morte's horse, Bill, should be able to keep up better while ridding (increased his speed).
Set Bill to follow further behind so he won't push you around while you're trying to line up a shot.
Fixed Morte's recall tooth so it will set him to follow properly if you've previously dismissed him.
Added in a missing voice file for one of Morte's lines when you first meet him.
Set Bill to ignore combat. Morte will still likely dismount during combat, but Bill should avoid it unless he's attacked.
Added in a scene between Morte and Brenuin in Whiterun.
Added in additional voice files for Morte that were missing. I swear, I think my HDD is eating them.
Fixed Morte's tooth not setting him as a follower properly if he was dismissed when you used it to recall him.
Jac
The Boss

Postby neildarkstar » Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:16 pm

I think I screwed up, chief... When you said delete all loose files, I though you meant all the scripts and stuff, so I deleted them and installed that last package. Now Morte don''t join, he's on infinite "You're a stranger here" loop, and he doesn't follow. How do I straighten it out?

Okay, I removed absolutely everything connected with Morte, loaded a save with a character who has never met Morte, saved, exited, and cleaned the save. reinstalled your version from the OP Then, back at the Inn I walked in and Morte didn't greet me. I activated him, and was back in the infinite greeting loop, and he didn't follow when I got out of it. I went outside, used his tooth, he showed up. we had a brief discussion at the end of which I thought he'd follow, but instead, he just headed straight back into the inn... I'm not saying he's become an alcoholic... I mean, I don't think he attends any meetings or anything, eh?
"If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans." - Movie "Flypaper"
neildarkstar
Jac's Hero of the Day
Jac's Hero of the Day

Postby Jac » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:02 pm

Alright, so I had someone ask me over on The Nexus if Morte was marriageable:

is he marriageable?

To which I replied:

Morte told me to tell you, and I quote: "Sorry, chief, but this skull is and will always be a bachelor skull; it just wouldn't be fair to the ladies if I let myself be tied down...Lydia, Uthgerd, and Janessa would be SO upset! And I can't disappoint my fan club, can I? Agnes talked about marriage a lot, but can you imagine me doing housework? How am I supposed to sweep the floor, by holding the broom with my teeth? Besides, do you know how dusty those crypts can get? I'm glad I don't have a nose because I would be sneezing all of the time. Besides, I'd miss having the sun displaying my beautiful skull in all of its splendor." I guess that's a no. Sorry.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Fenrir » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:44 pm

Love finds a way, Jac.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: Stray Dog

Previous

Return to Jac's Mods