[WIP] Companion Jasmine

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [WIP] Companion Jasmine

Postby Jac » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

She works mostly and has custom greetings depending on where you are during the main quest and/or Moira's quests, but nothing's voiced and there's not much else to the mod. I ran her through the main game and all of the DLCs without any problems, so hopefully you won't have any either.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Kiteflyer61 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:51 pm

I didn't forget about the compound yet. :D

I just got distracted by other projects. I also recently finished my first playthrough of FO:NV and got some ideas from there as well. The main exterior is almost completed. Now all I have to do is a few interiors and some detailing. Shouldn't take too long. :D

KF
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt."
Kiteflyer61
Protector

Title: Hired Gun

Postby Dlichnum » Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:52 am

-How did I get her to talk to me? All that happens is I go up to her and see I don't know you stranger and I don't want to know you. Am I missing something?-
Dlichnum
Journeyman

Postby Jac » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Your karma is below 200, Dlichnum. She won't have anything to do with you if you're an "evil" person. Sorry, I should have mentioned that before. :oops: Anyway, get your karma up to 200 and she'll talk to you more.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Dlichnum » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:37 pm

-CRAAAP. I have a mod that makes it a whole of a hell lot harder to raise Karma, so either i have to change it myself or comeback in a year XD. Any idea on how to change it so she's not so judgemental?-
Dlichnum
Journeyman

Postby Jac » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:55 pm

It would have to be changed in the mod itself unless you want to use a console command that can modify karma temporarily: it's player.modav karma 200. That will make your karma over 200 and allow you to talk to her. After you do so, open up the console again and type player.modav karma -200 to reset it back to where it was. This page has instructions on opening your console or making it so that you can open it if you need to. I didn't think about mods that made karma harder to increase.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Dlichnum » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:02 pm

-I was thinking the mod. I'm fairly decent around the GECK, so i'd just need a short explanation. And i have to use Karma Revamped cuz with arwens tweaks i find myself being hunted down by Talon in the first 6 hours out of the vault, which really breaks immersion!-
Dlichnum
Journeyman

Postby Jac » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:20 pm

Actor Data->Quests->JacJasmineFollowTopicQuest->Greetings. The 11th line from the bottom is the one you want to change where it says GetActorValue Karma >= Global: 'Karma' (some numbers) AND. Delete that line and she should talk to you about joining.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Dlichnum » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 pm

-Alright. I couldn't find EXACTLY what you pointed me to, so i made an esp that removed all karma reference and hope that works. Thank you for your time man.-
Dlichnum
Journeyman

Postby Jac » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:01 pm

I lowered the initial karma requirement to be above evil, so that should allow good and neutral karmas to hire here. I've also found out how to easily rename the default voice files so she'll have some voices. I've moved her dialogs about the MQ and Megaton to a separate topic so I'm not having 50 different file names of the same voice file. I should have a release sometime this year provided I can get her not returning to your house fixed.
Jac
The Boss

Previous

Return to Jac's Mods