[REL] Jasmine, a Morrowind companion

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [REL] Jasmine, a Morrowind companion

Postby Jac » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:49 pm

VenusM did a retexture of different companion faces and Jasmine was one of them. It think the new face looks a lot like the old one with a few changes. I'm very honored and how their mod does well. :shades:
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby LordDlichnum » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Hey Jac. Just reinstalled Morrowind and want to play with Jasmine. But i plan on going through the Great House Dagoth questline. Any way to have these two work together?

Or at least the codes to skip the parts that wouldn't fire right, like corprus cure quest?
LordDlichnum

Postby Jac » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:25 pm

Jasmine's quests aren't tied to the MQ, she just has commentary on them. You shouldn't have any issues with GHD, you'll just miss some of her commentary or it'll seem out of place. I've never played GHD so I don't know how well the two will integrate.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Jac » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:40 pm

I've been thinking about doing an update and I'm wondering what you guys would like to see. A couple of ideas for the new release are:

• Greet points in cities.
  • Commentary on some of the misc quests like the White Guar.
  • More background for Jasmine and less of the I don't want to talk about its.
  • Rest periods for when either Jasmine or the player is seriously hurt (say <75% health and not in combat).
  • An alternative way to get Sason's book if you've already rescued his wife. Maybe I'll have him give it as a reward even if you don't already have the quest.
  • Have Deandre give some more background information on Jasmine. He might not say anything if she's around though.
  • Keep her from saying the same thing about her family multiple times.
  • Doing a minor quest with Warren and Astrid to get them together. Warren wants to join the Imperial Legion, but he's gun-shy about asking Astrid out.
  • Increasing the reward Baurin (the Bosmer in the Vivec Fighter's Guild) gives you if you confront Waylas for her. If you're a higher rank than her, she might give you a silver sword or something similar. If you're a lower rank, it'll just be a larger gold payout.
  • Change how Raig's quest for the "Unsung Warriors" is handled: if you're a higher rank in the FG than he is, he'll give you the book outright, but will also give you a longsword skill book if you return with the silver katana as he asked.If you're the same or lower, he'll still require the katana, but will talk a little more about it.

If anybody has any other suggestions, I'd like to hear them. Thanks.
Jac
The Boss

Postby LordDlichnum » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Quick question- is the weird archer bandit between balmora and Caldera from this mod. I'm trying to figure out what adds him and I can't let him get close enough to ori him because he kicks my ass ;~;
LordDlichnum

Postby Jac » Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:29 pm

No, I've only added two enemies and both will talk to you first before attacking.
Jac
The Boss

Postby LordDlichnum » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:41 am

Alrighty, thank you!
LordDlichnum

Postby candesco » Tue May 21, 2013 1:53 pm

After abandoning morrowind for some months i continued with it. Now i was at the point of confronting waylas there in vivec city. But i've run into some errors. Not with waylas, that was allright. But after the death of charon that is. After it's death i decided to go to jim;s house and have a little talk with jasmine's mother larriah. Choosed the option charon and then one large bleeping sound like i hit the jackpot and then afterwards a crash to desktop. Not quite the jackpot i wanted to have.
In the warnings.txt i see something like missing quotes and then repeated several times. I run version 2.7.
candesco
Associate

Postby Jac » Tue May 21, 2013 2:27 pm

Hmm. It's probably a results script error on my part. I'll take a look at it and upload a patch in the next few days. Thanks for pointing that out.
Jac
The Boss

Postby candesco » Tue May 21, 2013 2:37 pm

I was a bit hasty and threw away the warnings.txt before i posted this. So here is the exact error:

Miss mached quotes.
Script jac_warrenscript
Syntax Error Line 1.

And this was repeated about 100 times i guess (it was a huge list, but everytime the same line over and over)
It was like said before after selecting the topic charon when talking with larriah.
candesco
Associate

PreviousNext

Return to Jac's Mods