Greetings and Salutations

Stop in and say hi. Tell us who you are. Adult content fine, but normal forum rules apply.

Greetings and Salutations

Postby Denina » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Figured I should say hi since I don't think I have yet. Looking forward to seeing the kinkier side of Morrowind. ;)

Edit...

So, on looking around some more, there really aren't as many adult mods as I expected there to be, which surprises me. For some reason I thought there'd be tons of them, but there's really just a relative handful. Hmm, maybe eventually I will have to (e)rectify this situation. ;)
Denina
Associate

Re: Greeting, y'all.

Postby DARoot » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:59 pm

Greetings, Denina, and Welcome to Wolflore!
Have a "welcome ducky"
:ducky:
Since you are (self-admittedly) "new" here, let me just warn you --

-- Any (admitted) Female stating they are looking for "kinkiness" is bound to bite off more than they can chew, here (Oh, PLEASE don't read anything more into that, than the words themselves...)

-- Anything you wish to do/upload to, err.. "..(e)rectify ..." the situation will, doubtless, be much appreciated!

Hey! You are here, now (for better, or worse) and you have already made a friend here (for better, or worse)
:bouncy: :hubba: :bouncy:
DARoot
DARoot

Postby fleet » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Welcome to wolflore. :wave:
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby Denina » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:36 pm

DARoot wrote:Greetings, Denina, and Welcome to Wolflore!
Have a "welcome ducky"
:ducky:
Since you are (self-admittedly) "new" here, let me just warn you --

-- Any (admitted) Female stating they are looking for "kinkiness" is bound to bite off more than they can chew, here (Oh, PLEASE don't read anything more into that, than the words themselves...)

Heh, I've been biting off more than I can chew for years, which is why I spit, not swallow. You can read into that whatever you want.

But really, I'm only looking for kinky in my Morrowind game, not in real life so don't read more into my 'pun'ishment than there actually is.

As for (e)rectifying the mod situation, I am intermittently working on that as time and inspiration permit.
Denina
Associate

Re: Greetings and Salutations

Postby Elaura » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Here's one for just a bit over a year ago. I'm catching up, slowly.

Another name I remember from long ago, too. Hope you're still checking in now and again, Denina.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Return to Member Introductions and Greetings