Hiya - Is anyone even here?

Stop in and say hi. Tell us who you are. Adult content fine, but normal forum rules apply.

Re: Hiya - Is anyone even here?

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:03 am

Yes sir, a very good word of wisdom.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Adul » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:21 am

neildarkstar wrote:WHAT?!? Hang clothes, like, on hangers and put them on a rack? Heh, I think I did that... once... maybe...

Closets are made for storing things. Comic books, firearms, ammunition, suitcases filled with D&D books and paraphernalia, boxes of old obsolete geek things like floppy disks that have Very Important Things on them that I may never be able to access again, broken keyboards, dead ps2 mice, blank VHS tapes that I may never again have any equipment capable of using, (speaking of which, I have over 700 movies on VHS and no VHS player), a couple of swords, a set of pan pipes, and... Well, there is no room for clothes in the closet, eh? I experience avalanche fear each time I open the door. Does anyone know whatever happened to Fibber MaGee?

I never realized how much we're alike, Neil. I guess what I can take away from this discussion is the wisdom that one can easily tell the nature of a man by going through his closet.

Although going through the closet of someone you're not familiar with to begin with might be a bad idea. Especially so if said closet contains firearms and/or swords.
Adul
Warden

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:27 am

I totally agree with you, Adul.
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Previous

Return to Member Introductions and Greetings