Long time gamer, saying Hello!

Stop in and say hi. Tell us who you are. Adult content fine, but normal forum rules apply.

Long time gamer, saying Hello!

Postby NiteGuardian » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:50 pm

"Well, well, hello there...
Thank ya for stopping by, who am I ya ask?... oh I ain't nobody you need to fret your big beautiful mind about, I'm just lookin' for a new home."

I've been a Gamer of over 20 years, since I was 5, played everything from Mario to Elder Scrolls and back again.
Was a Modder for about 6 months around 3 years ago, some drama popped up and I gave up, but this last 4-8 months I became active on the GVZ forums, now its closing so I needed a new home.

Fleet speaks highly of this place when he is over there, when I asked him about a new home he suggested I join, so I did.

You can expect to see me post random tiny-to-small mods throughout the year and decently sized mods 2-6 times a year, but I will most likely start very slow and ask a lot of questions about what is appropriate.
Not that I post a lot of seriously nasty stuff, but I'd say about 1 in 4 of my mods tend to push the line a bit, I don't do it to make trouble its just the mods I like, but I always check before posting when in question about it.
NiteGuardian
Associate

Title: A Fighter

Re: Long time gamer, saying Hello!

Postby Jac » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:41 pm

GVZ is closing down? :crying: Then again, it wasn't the same when Trent left. We're glad you stopped by and we hope to see more of you. :shades:

Here's your complimentary fishystick. Don't eat it, it's for beating off the vermin.

:fishystick:

If that doesn't work, just use your welcome rock. :wrock: Please don't stand underneath it because we're still cleaning up after the last person who did. :darwin:

We're pretty lenient when it comes to what content we allow. As long as it doesn't include pedophilia or bestiality, there's a good chance it'll find a welcome home here. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Fleet because he's our resident enforcer. :club: That and I'm lazy. :whistling:

What game(s) do you mod?
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby NiteGuardian » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:13 am

Jac wrote:What game(s) do you mod?

Back in the day it was:
-A Mod for Tron 2.0 that remade it very, incredibly... rainbow neon (couldn't resist).
-Tomb Raider edits, if you've ever seen the "carbon" or "crimson" for Anniversary or Legend, I made a grey/black topless variant of one and a dirt/green covered variant of the other.
-Stepped up to early WIPs in Oblivion, had written permission to use assets from another mod and posted on Nexus, one author withdrew permission and they banned me without even a chance to take the Mod down given, that is what made me stop Modding.

Recent work:
-Retexturing clothes/armor for Skyrim in themed colors, like clearer and brighter blue for "Stormcloaks", but nothing good enough to release yet (more proof of concept than to finish).
-Making a custom Graffiti for Jet Set Radio with the cover art girl "Gum" topless in one, bottomless in the other with an interesting way to store the spray cans :P (but Sega updated it and broke my files and the mod tool).
-Most of all Dead or Alive 5, remixes of outfits and nudes (I managed to get permission from both the main mesh creator and one of the three main texture guys to reuse their assets anytime).

As you can see I don't stick with any one Game or Series, I'm a "jack of all trades, master of none" so I often need resources to give me a hand, but then can take something to finish line that is pretty decent (but still not amazing, oh well).
NiteGuardian
Associate

Title: A Fighter

Postby Adul » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:55 am

:wave: Hello NiteGuardian, nice to meet you! Hope you'll find your new home here.
Adul
Warden

Postby fleet » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:03 am

Welcome to Wolflore! I'm glad you joined us.
Jac forgot to mention that, in addition to pedophilia and bestiality, we frown on non-consensual sex (rape, necrophilia). Consensual sex with a vampire (see Vera Blanc and the Carpathian Horror) is another story. :whistling:

Very respectfully,
fleet
Why? I like big ones, that's why.
fleet
Enforcer

Postby fable2 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:55 pm

Enjoy your stay, which hopefully will be for quite a while. We're a laid back crew here, and pretty damn accepting. :)
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Postby Fenrir » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Hello there! I would be the aforementioned vermin, and fair warning I have developed a taste for the sticks. :wolf:
But yeah, welcome. Late welcome but hey, I tried.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: Stray Dog

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:33 pm

Welcome, I am the resident psychopath armed with a fully automatic shotgun. Those that face me shall face the wrath of a Supermassive Black Hole. Mwa-hah-hah-hah-hah-hah. No , seriously, I am a bit crazy.

Whatever you do, have fun, and please keep your hands in your pockets at all times, I am prone to breaking fingers with hockey sticks when I see them.

By the way, please don't try to eat the welcome rock, trust me, your teeth will never feel the same.

Shadow
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Elaura » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:14 pm

:sowl: Who says we don't allow bestiality? Let me clarify . . . as long as the beasts are sentient and willing, have at!

Let's see, besides calling soldiers murderers and telling Jac's wife to fuck off, being nasty to other members is just about the only other thing that can get you in trouble here.

So . . .

:welcome:
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Postby fable2 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:28 am

Well, and trying to sell liquor for bitcoins.

Nothing beats good liquor. :crying: Except a straight flush, and a good woman.
fable2
Wolflore Staff

Next

Return to Member Introductions and Greetings