GRAWL (ME3 spoiler)

Mass Effect series games and game mod discussion. No adult content, please.

GRAWL (ME3 spoiler)

Postby Pengy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:53 am

GRAWL! Pengy angry!

Anyone else disappointed in the ending of ME3? Pengy angry due the facts that this here video explains. So much time wasted. All that and still no closure. Pengy liked Fallout 1 & 2. There the player could follow each major city or outpost and see what happened. Buhuhuhu, so sad. What happened in the end? The game was so good until after the final assault.... RUDE :rant:

*spoiler*
http://angryjoeshow.com/2012/03/top-10- ... 3s-ending/
*spoiler*
"With combat knife, bolt gun and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foes. The chain sword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest."
Pengy
Journeyman

Title: Penguin

Re: GRAWL (ME3 spoiler)

Postby Jac » Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:19 pm

I saw that trailer and it made sense, but there are people who claim that Bioware just got lazy and decided to just end it. I still say that there will be DLC coming out that will expand on the story and explain what happened afterwards.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby MadocMayhem » Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Ok I've only seen spoilers / rant threads.

Though no personal first hand experience, I'd say the limited ending was a given.
It has always been Shepard, always been focused in that respect.

They say the linking of the citadel AI to the reapers was flawed.
However Saren seemed to be trying what Shepard actually did, using Reaper / artificial hybrid technology as a bridge for breaking the cycle.
I'm hazarding a guess that there are lots of things worked in.. Maybe not well or varied but enough McGuffins for some of the plot holes....

However I'm an idiot, and speaking without experiencing is not wise.. So damn you Multiplayer.

Hey Pengy are you on Origins?
Won, to, free, eye sore a monk key on a tire.
MadocMayhem
Supreme Court Jester

Location: If I said under and over, around and through, up and down. This way and that, would you believe me?
Title: Sir, Lord, Hey you!

Postby Pengy » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Yes, Pengy ordered for PC. So that the game could be modded in the future, hihi.
"With combat knife, bolt gun and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foes. The chain sword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest."
Pengy
Journeyman

Title: Penguin

Postby Jac » Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:27 am

Even though I know the ending, I still want to get it. Maybe in a few months after the price comes down a bit.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Pace » Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:22 pm

Jac wrote:Even though I know the ending, I still want to get it. Maybe in a few months after the price comes down a bit.

You will not have to wait long the price is already dropping faster than a rocket proppelled rock, you should check out Amazon already down to 45USD for new....(Yes the ending sucked that hard and I am with Pengy with his opinion).
Pace
Associate

Postby Jac » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Wow. $45 already? I'll have to get it when we get back from vacation. Damn. I knew people didn't like the ending but I didn't know it was that bad...
Jac
The Boss

Postby Pace » Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 pm

Jac wrote:Wow. $45 already? I'll have to get it when we get back from vacation. Damn. I knew people didn't like the ending but I didn't know it was that bad...

Well if you buy it on Origin you get Batman Arkim(sic) for $10 bucks more. You can always get a used copy only played once.

I do have to say that 97% is pure awsome sauce, but as stated before the ending will leave a bad taste in your mouth that just will not go away....and it has been two weeks I am telling you, nasty flavor! :surprised:

You can try out the Demo (has MP and 2 levels of the real games though the compressed graphics does not do the game any credit)
Pace
Associate

Postby Jac » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:00 pm

I decided to go ahead and buy it. I've come this far, I might as well finish it. ;) As for the demo, we have a monthly bandwidth limit and at 2 gigs, it was just to large to deal with.
Jac
The Boss

Postby MadocMayhem » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 pm

Pengy wrote:Yes, Pengy ordered for PC. So that the game could be modded in the future, hihi.

If you ever play Multiplayer I'll join up Pengy.
Have you tried it yet, class, race, weapons?
Won, to, free, eye sore a monk key on a tire.
MadocMayhem
Supreme Court Jester

Location: If I said under and over, around and through, up and down. This way and that, would you believe me?
Title: Sir, Lord, Hey you!

Next

Return to Mass Effect Series