GRAWL (ME3 spoiler)

Mass Effect series games and game mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Re: GRAWL (ME3 spoiler)

Postby MadocMayhem » Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:51 pm

MMmmm Ash.
I've kept away from the 3'rd as much as possible.
However the first has got me thinking Ash is Hot, Tali is the best looking alien. Lara could learn a lot of things in private.
Tabbed out to check something before work, then went back in game for a short bit.. When it popped up Mad Shep was on his knee, eye to cheek with Tali's arse as she worked the station.

All this Skull can say is... AI of computer has started to take off.
First Tali's butt, then giant flee ships coming to take all the earth women away.. Started here.
Won, to, free, eye sore a monk key on a tire.
MadocMayhem
Supreme Court Jester

Location: If I said under and over, around and through, up and down. This way and that, would you believe me?
Title: Sir, Lord, Hey you!

Postby Pengy » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

Jac, the ending was bad because it gave no closure like other Bioware games. What happened with the massive forces orbiting earth? Quarians and Turians wouldn't survive there. And with all the Mass Relays destroyed where would they go. Also, when the Mass Relay in "Arrival" was destroyed it annihilated the entire solar system. That means all the solar systems contaning a Mass Relay should be destroyed regardless.
"With combat knife, bolt gun and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foes. The chain sword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest."
Pengy
Journeyman

Title: Penguin

Postby MadocMayhem » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:17 am

Mass Effect 1 Turian guards eat donuts.
So just saying Earth does have ample supply.. As long as the Krogan eat a few fat Turians that is.

So onto ME2 now.
Which feels a let down.. Getting used to its combat and glitches from ME is a pain.

However the real let down is that on the full Renegade path. Udina actually grows a pair of balls.
Pulls off a great over powered speech about humanity showing other races its power, dominating through actions like Mad Shep.
Then ME2... "Oh humanity is nice, back to what it was before... Oh look here's Cerberus, a faction that the Renegade Mad Shep set the Alliance up to be."
It don't add up bud, nope sure EEE.
MadocMayhem
Supreme Court Jester

Location: If I said under and over, around and through, up and down. This way and that, would you believe me?

Postby Jac » Thu May 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Bioware is planning on releasing a free DLC that further explains why ME 3 ended the way it did. I doubt the indoctrination theory will pan out though.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby MadocMayhem » Thu May 03, 2012 9:02 pm

Not really liking it so far, thought I would more.
Love the combat and classes, far better than 1 and 2.. damn sight better than DA2 for sure.

Just finding everything scripted, it's far to written and not natural.
Some of the dialogue is just.. so so.
MadocMayhem
Supreme Court Jester

Postby Jac » Tue May 22, 2012 12:56 am

Bioware stated that the extended cut would be available sometime this summer.

Euorgamer.net has some information about how the endings will be more personalized to your choices.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Adul » Tue May 22, 2012 6:10 am

I'm also of the opinion that the ending of Mass Effect 3 was not good. I wouldn't say it's a horrible experience, but perhaps a slightly beneath mediocre one. The problem is that slightly beneath mediocre is in huge contrast with the rest of the series which is excellent (even ME3 up until the last few minutes).

BioWare spokespeople have stated they they're not planning to change the ending but expand on it. I very much doubt (though still hope) that they would adopt the fan-made "indoctrination theory" as canon, even though it makes a surprising amount of sense and adds a new layer of depth to the story. Either way, chances are the ending will not improve much after the release of the DLC. Still, I think I will remember the Mass Effect series for its qualities and not its disappointments - after all, the former easily outnumbers the latter.
Adul
Warden

Postby Jac » Tue May 22, 2012 1:52 pm

I still play through it to see how different choices affect things, but I'm going to withhold judgment on the DLC endings until I get a chance to see them.
Jac
The Boss

Postby Pengy » Tue May 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Pengy still not demanding that the ending is to be re-written, as so many people on the internet say that fans want. All Pengy wants is cloisure. Pengy didn't spend all that time sucking up to Tali for nothing! On a related note, where are Pengy's penguins?! Must kidnap Apogee777 and keep him prisoner until the demands on penguins are met!

But Pengy also agree with Adul. ME3 is not horrible, it's very good... until about the final assault. Which is kinda rude.
"With combat knife, bolt gun and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foes. The chain sword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest."
Pengy
Journeyman

Title: Penguin

Postby Adul » Wed May 23, 2012 4:04 pm

I've found a video in which the author talks about the ending of ME3. It's a bit long at 39 minutes, but that is for a reason. The reviewer not only establishes background for the three Mass Effect games, he also goes into a detailed outlining of the various issues plaguing the game series' ending, and even offers his own ideas on how the developers could possibly repair the damage. I think the video is very insightful and definitely worth a watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MlatxLP ... ure=g-vrec
Adul
Warden

PreviousNext

Return to Mass Effect Series