Mass Effect I screenshots

Mass Effect series games and game mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Mass Effect I screenshots

Postby Jac » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

Got some ME1 screenshots? Post 'em here.

Hitting the relay.

Bye!

This is why you use cover, lieutenant.

Single file, everybody. The tour will continue when all are here.

The Citadel sure is pretty.

I'm not sure this is just a statue...

This is the first Krogan I've met that didn't have an attitude.

So I was like, "Stop evil doer!" And he was like, "Make me, copper!" So I pulled out my pistol and shot him. Hey, he stopped.

Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Re: Mass Effect I screenshots

Postby valre » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:50 pm

They look great Jac :)

As I said over on GHF I've started plaing ME1 not so long ago .. but I keep forgetting to take screenshots though .. get too wrapped up in the story .. and during combat I have enough trouble dealing with the combat alone to be worrying about taking screenshots .. hopefully I'll get more used to the combat mechanic so that I can perhaps start to take some screenshots ... or maybe it's something that will just have to wait for the next playthrough where I'm more relaxed and not so focused on the game so as not to miss anything ..
"Tiefe Brunnen muss man graben wenn man klares Wasser will" Rammstein - Rosenrott

"When i became a man i put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up" - C.S. Lewis
valre
Associate

Postby Jac » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Don't sweat it, Valre. It took me a bit to get around to taking screenshots. I think it wasn't until my second play through that I started. They're welcomed here whenever you take 'em. :)
Jac
The Boss

Postby Jac » Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:59 am

I started a new ME play through with a female Shepard this time as a change of pace while I wait for the Knights of the Old Republic restoration mod gets an update. I have to say that playing as a female is almost like playing a different game. Most of the conversations with aliens are the same, but there are some minor differences when talking to humans. Shepard's look is loosely based on Elaura's face and hair.

Arrest.jpg

Conrrad.jpg
One of the minor differences in conversation.

Fun bunch.jpg

Game goof.jpg
This is what happens when Liara lets loose a singularity. Conrad should take note.

Kaiden.jpg

Not taking my gun.jpg

Noveria.jpg

Posing.jpg
Jac
The Boss

Postby Adul » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:27 am

To be honest I like Femshep better, probably because I first started playing as her. To me there's a very clear difference between Jennifer Hale's warmer, cheekier delivery, and Mark Meer's colder, more forward one. I love both though, I think they're both terrific actors who have done an exceptional job, but I just prefer Hale's performance overall.

Gotta say, love your screenshots. They're very nostalgia-inducing. :biggrin:
Adul
Warden

Return to Mass Effect Series