Mass Affect 2: Arrival DLC

Mass Effect series games and game mod discussion. No adult content, please.

Mass Affect 2: Arrival DLC

Postby Jac » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:49 pm

It looks like Bioware is going to be releasing one last DLC for Mass Effect 2. From what I've read, this is supposed to tie in #2 with the upcoming #3 like what Lair of the Shadow Broker did (or attempted to do). Now I really want to play ME2 again... :conspiracy: I'm just glad that Elaura liked that mining mini-game. :luvu:
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Re: Mass Affect 2: Arrival DLC

Postby Jac » Sat May 07, 2011 2:31 pm

I picked it up and enjoyed the story, but I wasn't crazy about the ending. No matter what you do, you're still the bad guy. :frustrated: If you like ME2, I highly recommend picking up this DLC.
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Elaura » Sat May 07, 2011 9:21 pm

I liked seeing it. I have started my first play-through of ME and knowing the bitter end of ME2 has given me a role-playing advantage. I have tailored my character so in my mind I can see her doing the things that are completely unavoidable. I don't like it when a character who I see one way, is forced to do something that I feel she would never do. This way, I have created a character who *would* do the thing and I'm not worried about crises of conscience later on.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Postby Pengy » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:51 am

The stakes are too high for moralizing about being "the bad guy". The fate of the entire galaxy is at stake and the sacrifice of 300,000 lives is little against what would have happened if Shephard had not destroyed the Mass Relay.

Pengy hope to run into the batarian terrorist from Mass Effect DLC Bring down the sky. Then again... Pengy kinda killed him, tee hee! Also, where are the female salarian, turian, krogan & batarians? Tee hee!
"With combat knife, bolt gun and grenade, the Space Marine shall assail his foes. The chain sword is the will of the Space Marine made manifest."
Pengy
Journeyman

Title: Penguin

Postby Larkin11 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:52 am

That sounds disappointing. I was going to wait on this DLC anyway. My ME1 save didn't import into ME2, so I'm planning on picking up ME1 and getting that working before I do another ME2 run with my choices in place so that I'm ready for ME3. Hopefully by the time I'm in the middle of all that this will have gone on sale.
Larkin11
Associate

Title: con

Return to Mass Effect Series