Notes

Original stories written by Elaura, based on the Tolkien universe.
Forum rules
Neither Elaura nor anyone else affiliated with Wolflore profits in any way from these stories. All creative rights to the characters and base story-lines belong to their original creator(s).

Notes

Postby Elaura » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:13 am

• Please use this thread to post questions or comments concerning this forum and/or my writing in general.
  • Use the Series Summary thread to post comments on the "Typically Atypical" series as a whole, the Book Table of Contents threads to comment on the individual books as a whole, and the Chapter threads to post comments about the individual chapters.
  • In my writings, I generally use italics to indicate thoughts or conversations going on inside a character's own mind. Spoken words are enclosed in quotation marks as per usual.
  • For Tolkien-related works language translations are in-line and enclosed in brackets as follows:

[S: ] - is a translation of the written Sindarin
    [Q: ] - Quenya
    [K: ] - Khuzdul (Dwarvish)
    [BS: ] - Black Speech
    [R: ] - Rohirric
  • Other languages should be apparent from the context. Please understand I am not a linguist. My grammar and syntax in English is fair enough, but in the other languages I use, I would never presume to be an expert. They are used for effect, though I tried to be as accurate as possible.
  • I avoid using underline when posting online to avoid confusion. Any underlined words and phrases should be links, however, depending on your browser and settings, not all links will be underlined.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Return to Tolkien Corner