[WIP] Morte in Skyrim

A place to download and discuss my mods. No adult content please.

Re: [WIP] Morte in Skyrim

Postby Fenrir » Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:10 am

So you've experience with him?
Honestly, the worst part is that the stuff he banned me for, he went on my profile to find after I went in their chat and argued with him about stupid stuff.
He got butthurt I didn't care he was a moderator, so he dug up some sad excuses to ban me.
Fenrir
Defender

Title: A Stray

Postby Elaura » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:35 am

Jac and I have had experience with Wolflore and us personally getting slammed on other sites and though more often than not, the site admins didn't agree, they also didn't put a stop to it and therefore appeared to endorse the comments by their inaction. I know Jac was the first to name names, but we try to discourage that sort of thing *in open forum threads*. You guys can start a private sub-forum or talk in PMs, but I'd encourage you to just let it go. Being a jerk is its own reward, you don't need to worry about people "getting away with it".

Also, since a lot of gamers are members of many gaming sites and often lurk, I'm not sure if the guy you're pissed at would think any better of you if he saw your posts about him. All it takes is a simple vanity search and anyone can find out what is being said about them in a community. As I said, it's best to let it go.
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:32 am

It is best to let it go, but when two guys are equally angry at one person, it helps by venting off the rage. :lol:
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Fenrir » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:48 am

Fair enough, Elaura. I try to be a bit calmer about it all, but the fact is the whole ordeal went ridiculously too far, and the Nexus was something I used nearly every day, and now I have to hide behind some slow IP hiding browser and use a friend's account for it. I can only be so calm.
Fenrir
Defender

Postby Elaura » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:05 pm

The only thing I can see that they get hugely wrong at the big download sites is requiring membership to download files of a certain size. I just don't see how you can ban people from the forums left and right and then not allow them to download either. I can see not allowing them to upload, but how can someone do any harm by downloading? Sure, take away the privilege to annoy other people and the potential of uploading dangerous code, but how does it benefit anyone to not allow downloading?
Available for weddings, funerals, hand fasting, and baptisms.
Elaura
Chaplain

Title: Mrs.

Postby Fenrir » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:23 pm

Exactly. I'm more than understanding of not allowing me to comment or post. I was an asshole, I shouldn't be allowed to offend people.
But what possible harm could I be doing by downloading things?
And then an IP ban because I tried to make a new account to keep downloading? Ridiculous.
Even worse is that I was beta testing a race mod before the ban, so I couldn't even continue that.
Fenrir
Defender

Postby Fenrir » Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:25 pm

But, you know? I'm not that mad. Not as mad as I used to be, at least. Know why? Because being banned made me meet you guys. Y'all are definitely worth the nonsense I had to go through before I found this lovely place. :hug:
Fenrir
Defender

Postby Jac » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

Postby Mr.Shadow1234 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:30 am

Okay, I was playing with Morte in tow today, he works very nicely, but there was one CTD I guess, and it was when I shouted Yol Tur Shool while fighting Draugrs in a very tight space, and had nothing to do with Morte, but in my Skyrim, Morte was riding horses, WTF?
Mr.Shadow1234
Protector

Title: Reaper

Postby Jac » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:19 pm

Mr.Shadow1234 wrote:Okay, I was playing with Morte in tow today, he works very nicely, but there was one CTD I guess, and it was when I shouted Yol Tur Shool while fighting Draugrs in a very tight space, and had nothing to do with Morte, but in my Skyrim, Morte was riding horses, WTF?

Jac wrote:I'm just going to leave this here:

2014-10-01_00006.jpg

2014-10-04_00001.jpg
Jac
The Boss

Location: Somewhere on the left side of insanity, the right side was taken.
Title: Elder Wolf

PreviousNext

Return to Jac's Mods